FOUNDATIONAL DRAWING SKILLS
'How to Draw Anything!'
- Three Bonus Courses: Stick Figures to Songbirds in Sixty Minutes, Discover Nature Sketching and Spark Your Creativity
- Tutorials on foundational drawing concepts of line, shape, form, and color.
- 100+ live workshop replays on sketching the world's flora and fauna.
- Downloadable booklets and high-resolution photos to practice drawing.
- Demonstrations of drawing media including graphite, charcoal, colored pencil, and washes.
- Right brain drawing exercises to help you break free of artist's block.
- Weekly Sketching Tips; delivered to your inbox each Saturday for a year.
WHO THIS COURSE IS MADE FOR
- Beginning Students:You'll enjoy developing your basic drawing skills with my bonus mini-course, Stick Figures to Songbirds in Sixty Minutes, in which I share my Six-Step Roadmap to Sketching Success. You'll also benefit from the right-brained drawing exercises I share to help you bust out of artist's block and help you learn to observe your subject with an artist's eye.
- Intermediate Students: You'll enjoy learning about new tools and techniques you might not have tried before and honing your skills with the 100+ bonus workshops on drawing the flora and fauna of the world.
- Advanced Students: You'll enjoy my advanced lessons on interesting techniques and media such as carbon dust, scratchboard, and working on transparent vellum surfaces.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
This is a comprehensive drawing class that will cover all aspects of representational drawing including line, shape, form, value, and perspective. We will practice a variety of techniques using media such as pencils, colored pencils, and pens of various types.
* METHODS FOR OBSERVATION *
*DEMONSTRATIONS OF DRAWING TOOLS*
*RIGHT BRAIN DRAWING EXERCISES*
*RENDERING TEXTURES AND PATTERNS*
*CONCEPTS IN COLOR*
*LINE, SHAPE, VALUE, FORM, TEXTURE*
*USING VALUE SCALES*
And much more!